Selfish Death
Welcome to the House of Night!
If you're a member, please log in below. If not, we'd appreciate it if you would register.

Merry meet, merry part, and merry meet again!
Selfish Death
Welcome to the House of Night!
If you're a member, please log in below. If not, we'd appreciate it if you would register.

Merry meet, merry part, and merry meet again!
Selfish Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry meet, merry part, and merry meet again, fledglings. Welcome to the House of Night.

HomeHome  School PaperSchool Paper  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
From right now on, unless it's to create a professor, since they are much needed, there will be no more characters created by members that already have more than five characters until the board roleplay activity increases.

Site Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abyss
Administrator
Administrator
Abyss

Site Rules Empty
PostSubject: Site Rules   Site Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:14 am

General
  • Absolutely, under no circumstances, will there be any godmoding, powerplaying, Mary Sues or Gary Stues.
  • Don't ask to be an admin or mod. This ensures you will never be one.
  • No chatspeak outside of the chatbox. Not even in the chatbox, if you can help it.
  • Images that stretch the board will be removed.
  • You don't have to read the HoN series, but you need to read the starter info before joining.
  • When you sign up, you have two weeks to make a character. After those two weeks are up, your account will be deleted.
  • There will be activity checks posted on the first of each month, and closed on the last day of the month. Anyone that hasn't posted by the last week of the month will receive an e-mail, and anyone that still neglects to post will have their account deleted.
  • I understand having to go in the middle of making a form, and it's fine if you post an unfinished character form. But you can only let it sit for twenty-four hours; after those twenty-four hours are up, the topic will be deleted and you will be given a warning.
  • If you plan on disappearing for a time, let us know on the Comings and Goings board.
  • Breaking rules results in a warning. Breaking rules enough times results in a ban.
  • Do not excessively use all capitals.
  • Feel free to be as sexually explicit as you want, but mark in the description of a topic that it's rated R, please.
  • Under no circumstances will you make fun of someone because of their race, religion, sexuality, or anything else.
  • Don't give out personal information such as your full name or city in a place where everyone can see it. In a PM it's fine, I really don't care; just not in a public post or the chatbox.
  • Do not post again within 12 hours of your original post.
  • Do not troll. Do not feed the trolls.

Character
  • Your character must be accepted by an admin or mod before you can roleplay them.
  • Three professors per person. Unlimited fledglings, ordinary vamps and humans.
  • If you wish to have your fledgling or vampyre have an affinity when you create them, feel free to do so. However, I retain the right to reject affinities. There will be no Zoeys here.
  • No unrealistic characters. I know this is a fantasy roleplay, but nobody with naturally purple hair and pink eyes. Hair dye and contacts are fine, yes, as long as you specify that's the situation.
  • Third formers may not start out with cats. It's preferred that most fourth formers don't start with cats, either.
  • Color your topic title either red or blue depending on the character's tattoo color, and include in the topic description, if they're a fledgling, their form and if they're a blue or red fledgling. If they're a professor, include their vampyre color and which class they teach. If they're any other vampyre, include their occupation. For humans, color the topic title green and include their age and school/occupation. For venatilin, color the topic title indigo and include their rank.

In Character
  • One paragraph minimum for all roleplaying posts.
  • Only I may represent Nyx. I gift fledglings with affinities, decide who gets marked, give fledglings cats, and decide who dies and completes the Change.
  • If Nyx decrees your fledgling will die, do not argue and simply carry it out.
  • If a character's injured, they stay injured, no matter if you start a new thread with them.
  • Cussing is perfectly fine.
  • Use a spellchecker. Not to mention proper grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.
  • Your character can be in more than one thread at once.

Out of Character
  • No fighting in OOC. Ever.
  • Font colors must always be clearly readable. Font size, as well.
  • Don't advertise. Ever.
  • Cussing is fine, just not too much.
Back to top Go down
https://selfishdeathhon.rpg-board.net

Site Rules
Page 1 of 1