Selfish Death
Welcome to the House of Night!
If you're a member, please log in below. If not, we'd appreciate it if you would register.

Merry meet, merry part, and merry meet again!
Selfish Death
Welcome to the House of Night!
If you're a member, please log in below. If not, we'd appreciate it if you would register.

Merry meet, merry part, and merry meet again!
Selfish Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry meet, merry part, and merry meet again, fledglings. Welcome to the House of Night.

HomeHome  School PaperSchool Paper  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
From right now on, unless it's to create a professor, since they are much needed, there will be no more characters created by members that already have more than five characters until the board roleplay activity increases.

Sooner or Later, You're Gonna Hate it, Go Ahead and Throw Your Life Away

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abyss
Administrator
Administrator
Abyss

Sooner or Later, You're Gonna Hate it, Go Ahead and Throw Your Life Away Empty
PostSubject: Sooner or Later, You're Gonna Hate it, Go Ahead and Throw Your Life Away   Sooner or Later, You're Gonna Hate it, Go Ahead and Throw Your Life Away I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:09 pm

Day: Saturday
Time of Day: About 9pm.

Sooner or Later, You're Gonna Hate it, Go Ahead and Throw Your Life Away Adam-Lambert-Critics-Choice-Awards-02-2010-01-16
I'm the :/new cancer\:, never looked b,e,t,t,e,r
You can't )stand( it
Because you say so ^under^ your breath
You're reading lips,
“When did he get all .:.confident.:.?”
Haven't you ?heard? that I'm the \\new cancer//?
Never looked bet~ter and
You can't @stand@ it

I sighed, stepping through the door to the stables and glancing around briefly, hands in my pockets, before turning and heading for the fieldhouse that was part of the stable building. I paused briefly at the supply closet to hunt down a bow and quiver of arrows, then continued through the doorway, walking out to set up one of the targets before returning to a spot a good distance away. I nocked an arrow, raising the bow and aiming at the target, focusing on the center of it. I corrected my aim a couple times, paused, and let the arrow loose, watching as it flew through the air and landed about an inch off from the center of the target. "Damn." Shaking my head, I pulled another arrow out.

And I know,
And I know,
It just ..doesn't.. feel like a night >out>
With no one
sIzInG you up
I've never been so **surreptitious**,
So of course you'll be %distracted%
When I ><spike>< the p u n c h

OOC: Thread name is from Breaking Benjamin's song Sooner or Later.
Mood: Focused.
Lyrics: There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered... by Panic! at the Disco
Back to top Go down
https://selfishdeathhon.rpg-board.net
Lava
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Lava

PostSubject: Re: Sooner or Later, You're Gonna Hate it, Go Ahead and Throw Your Life Away   Sooner or Later, You're Gonna Hate it, Go Ahead and Throw Your Life Away I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:32 pm

Jalil:

When its time to fill the void my whole life has been destroyed
And everyone around me says my time is running out
I refuse to s.u.r.r.e.n.d.e.r, I refuse to s.u.r.r.e.n.d.e.r

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

Sooner or Later, You're Gonna Hate it, Go Ahead and Throw Your Life Away 9u6esi

I silently made my way to the stables, pushing open the doors. Samuel normally avoided the stables, due for some strange reason of animals disliking him. I shrugged and went to the fieldhouse. I could feel the shadow of Platinum following me, his long fur brushing against the ground. I walked into the fieldhouse heading to the supplies closet. Sam had showed me a few archery tips and pointers, and now or never is the time to put them to use. When I went to set up a target I noticed another fledgling. Rio I think it was, I never really payed attention to other's names unless I was close friends to them.

Platinum:
I silently followed Jalil into the fieldhouse, then as he set up a target I sat down to groom my fur. Maybe in a while I'll go to find Rin or someone. I yawned then curled up and watched Jalil, and the other kid.

So when I'm out of }control{ and I'm out of my m.i.n.d
Just ◊remember◊ one thing, I think I'm just ♪♫fine♫♪
So catch me when I ▼f a l l▼, I won't remember anything at all
So catch me when I ▼f a l l▼

OOC: Platinum is lazy on hot days o-o
Mood: umm o-o
Lyrics:Time is Running out by Papa Roach

Back to top Go down
Abyss
Administrator
Administrator
Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Sooner or Later, You're Gonna Hate it, Go Ahead and Throw Your Life Away   Sooner or Later, You're Gonna Hate it, Go Ahead and Throw Your Life Away I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:35 pm

Sooner or Later, You're Gonna Hate it, Go Ahead and Throw Your Life Away Adam-Lambert-Critics-Choice-Awards-02-2010-01-16
I'm the :/new cancer\:, never looked b,e,t,t,e,r
You can't )stand( it
Because you say so ^under^ your breath
You're reading lips,
“When did he get all .:.confident.:.?”
Haven't you ?heard? that I'm the \\new cancer//?
Never looked bet~ter and
You can't @stand@ it

I blinked, glancing up in surprise as I dropped the bow down, pointing the arrow at the ground. I considered the other boy for a moment, trying to remember his name, then set my bow on the ground and trotted over. "Hi. Jalil, right? I'm Rio."

And I know,
And I know,
It just ..doesn't.. feel like a night >out>
With no one
sIzInG you up
I've never been so **surreptitious**,
So of course you'll be %distracted%
When I ><spike>< the p u n c h

OOC: Fff, lawl.
Mood: Surprised.
Lyrics: There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered... by Panic! at the Disco
Back to top Go down
https://selfishdeathhon.rpg-board.net
Lava
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Lava

PostSubject: Re: Sooner or Later, You're Gonna Hate it, Go Ahead and Throw Your Life Away   Sooner or Later, You're Gonna Hate it, Go Ahead and Throw Your Life Away I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:57 pm

Jalil:

When its time to fill the void my whole life has been destroyed
And everyone around me says my time is running out
I refuse to s.u.r.r.e.n.d.e.r, I refuse to s.u.r.r.e.n.d.e.r

Sooner or Later, You're Gonna Hate it, Go Ahead and Throw Your Life Away 9u6esi

"Yup Jalil is right," I nodded at him. "And that lazy cat over there is Platinum" I nodded. He was pretty lazy in the summer. I looked over at him and his ears flicked in my direction as I called him lazy. "I mean.... tired-cat-who-sleeps-all-day-in-the-summer-and-sheds-a-ton-in-the-winter. Not lazy" I corrected myself. Platinum laid his head back down, pretending to ignore us. "Sorry. He isn't really much into socialization with others unless they are close friends..."

So when I'm out of }control{ and I'm out of my m.i.n.d
Just ◊remember◊ one thing, I think I'm just ♪♫fine♫♪
So catch me when I ▼f a l l▼, I won't remember anything at all
So catch me when I ▼f a l l▼

OOC: Calling a cat lazy...... is not very smart.
Mood: Cheerful
Lyrics:Time is Running out by Papa Roach

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sooner or Later, You're Gonna Hate it, Go Ahead and Throw Your Life Away   Sooner or Later, You're Gonna Hate it, Go Ahead and Throw Your Life Away I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sooner or Later, You're Gonna Hate it, Go Ahead and Throw Your Life Away
Page 1 of 1